Improve the energy consumption:
- Reduce energy consumption at home. By switching off fans, air-conditioners and lights when you don’t need them and keeping the air-conditioned temperature at 25.5 degree Celsius in summer, you will save energy and money, and reduce air pollution from power stations.
- Choose energy-efficient appliances and look for the Energy Label when purchasing these products.
- Use of fans instead of Air Conditioner
Improve the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ):
- We spend more than 70% of our time at homes, offices and other indoor environment. Below are some easy tips to follow to improve IAQ.
- Maintain adequate air ventilation by opening windows.
- Clean the filters of air conditioners at regular intervals.
- Dispose of perishable food properly to avoid odours.
- Remove and clean visible moulds once they are found.